Class Overview: Camp Freightliner I
Return to Class List
Take advantage of our comprehensive and captivating two-day training session in Gaffney, SC, to learn about the benefits of driving a motorhome built on an FCCC chassis. This is not a hands-on workshop. Class size is limited to ensure one-on-one coaching and interaction with the instructor in an intimate setting in Gaffney SC. The local KOA has 24 camping spaces for your convenience. If you are registered for service at our Oasis Service Center, then you may park on-site. Parking is limited and on a first come first serve basis. Classes are filled on a first registration basis, so sign up today!
- Air brake system
- Electrical system
- Maintenance intervals
- Weight distribution
- Vehicle storage
- Plus much more!
Fee: There will be a price increase in class fees for Camp Freightliner beginning with 2018 training dates. The new pricing will be $235.00 for single attendance or $285.00 for driver and co-pilot for the two day class. Pay at time of registration on-line.
Start Time: 8:00am
- FCCC will provide all supplies for the class, but please bring the following items if you have them:
- Operator’s/Maintenance Manual
- Warranty Manual
- Engine Manual
- All classes are rear engine diesel only
- Payment is accepted at time of registration on-line. We gladly accept Master card, Visa, Discover. We do not accept cash Payments.
- Laptops are welcome if you would like to follow along with the internet portion of the course.
- To register: Click ”register” by your selected date to the right, and follow the instructions listed. You will receive confirmation from our partner, Ferguson Advertising.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations within two weeks of class.
If for any reason you experience trouble please call or email Jaimee Jenkins at 864-206-8607 Jaimee.Jenkins@daimler.com