CAMP FREIGHTLINER II –
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
Return to Class List
Camp Freightliner II is a Service & Maintenance Class held at the factory Service Center. This is not a hands-on-course, but pairs you with a service technician in the service bay to observe the proper service techniques and ask questions about the chassis.
Fee: $159, plus cost of your scheduled maintenance (Covers safety and protective equipment, lunch and other supplies)
Dates: See Schedule to the right
Location: FCCC Service and Training Center
- Completion of Camp Freightliner I
- Service appointment already made at the FCCC Factory Service Center for 6-8 hours of service
- Must receive registration code from Service Center before registering for class
- Payment of $159.00 is accepted at the time of registration. We gladly accept Master card, Visa, Discover. We do not accept cash payments.
- You are encouraged to arrive a day in advance at the Factory Service Center and check-in on the morning of your service appointment. Please remember service camping spots are on a first come first serve basis.
- To register: Click ”register” by your selected date to the right, and follow the instructions listed. After the verification process you will be sent a confirmation by e-mail
No refunds will be issued for cancellations within two weeks of class.
FCCC will provide lunch for your day at class.
Camping is available at the service center on a first come, first served basis if you have a service appointment. Other options are listed below for your convenience.
- Please contact Spartanburg KOA at (864) 489-2022 to make reservations.
- Please note that KOA does have cancellation guidelines, and Freightliner Custom Chassis has no control over these guidelines and charges. There is a cancellation charge, and cancellations made within 48 hours of your arrival will result in forfeit of your deposit.
Should you decide to not bring your coach, we have rates with three hotels within two miles of the FCCC Factory Service Center.